Who we are
Our website address is: tildastribe.co.uk.
Tilda’s Tribe understands that your privacy is important to you and that you care about how your information is used and shared online. We respect and value the privacy of everyone who visits our site and will only collect and use information in ways that are useful to you and in a manner consistent with your rights and our obligations under the law.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
Some data may be collected automatically by Our Site, other data will only be collected if you voluntarily submit it, for example, when placing an order with us. Depending upon your use of Our Site, We may collect some or all of the following data:
- Business and/or company name
- contact information such as email addresses and telephone numbers
- demographic information such as address (for delivery)
- IP address (automatically collected);
- web browser type and version (automatically collected);
- operating system (automatically collected);
When processing payments, some of your data will be passed to PayPal or Stripe, including information required to process or support the payment, such as the purchase total and billing information.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.